Selby Jennings is working with one of the world's largest and most successful independent fund administrators that is looking to build out their Dallas office.
They are looking for strong Python Developers to assist in the creation and maintenance of applications used by internal and external clients. This includes collaborating with other developers, testers, technologists to ensure a polished development and operational pipeline. This role will focus on Python and Angular applications.
- Produce high quality code with a combination of code reviews, pairing, and continuous delivery
- Collaborate with QA team members in the creation and maintenance of automated tests and enhancing testing tools
- Collaborate with Business Analyst team members to understand and address business needs
- Work with Operations teams to ensure applications operate effectively and efficiently in production
Who is right for the job?
- Degree in Computer Science or another related field
- Object oriented programming experience in Python, ideally 3 years of experience
- An understanding of version control systems such as Git or SVN
- SQL experience
- Experience building RESTful APIs
- Experience working with distributed systems
Nice to have:
- Experience with messaging middleware such as SonicMQ, RabbitMQ, Kafka, etc
- Tracking systems experience (e.g. Jira)
- Experience working with CI/CD (e.g. TeamCity, Jenkins, etc)