Our client is an established cryptocurrency firm in Singapore that was founded in early 2010's. The firm is one of the most established institutional market makers for digital assets. The leadership team itself consists of experienced finance and technologists from companies such as Goldman Sachs, Two Sigma, Citadel, IBM etc. They are now looking for a DevOps engineer to join their team in Singapore
The DevOps engineer will be responsible for...
- Designing and supporting highly available systems
- Work on systems engineering and performance, configuration management and day-to-day technology operations
- Use best practices such as CI/CD, automated testing, branching strategy etc
- Maintain and Manage multi-cloud environment
The DevOps engineer should have...
- DevOps Engineer background (or similar)
- Cloud technology and Linux systems experience
- Programming knowledge (e.g. shell) for automation
- Knowledge of container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- International company with many opportunities
- Part of a global team with colleagues in the US, London, Hong Kong and India
- Work alongside skilled industry experts
If this role sounds like you, please feel free to apply below and we will reach out to you shortly.