Hamburg-based well-funded fintech startup is now looking to hire a Senior UX Researcher to join them. This startup is at a stage of constant growth - definitely the kind of company to join if you're up for a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- A high degree of autonomy, in a motivating and appreciative work environment.
- Diverse, international team with people all over the world.
- Virtual stock options and pension fund.
- Self-development training opportunities.
- 28 vacations days plus additional 2 on 24th and 31st December.
- Salary package between €60,000 - €80,000.
- You conduct surveys, and research to help create vision and design for the team.
- You ensure that results from the research and surveys can define user journey and design decisions.
- Your communicate your findings by insights, decks, stories, videos, experiences, and exhibits through writing, visuals and verbal communication.
- You collaborate with cross-functional teams (mainly product and design), to debate systems, patterns and frameworks.
- Proven experience in B2B software space, ideally SaaS.
- Proven experience in UX research roles, and ideally in a leadership position.
- Knowledge in qualitative and guerrilla research.
- Excellent communicator in both English (C1) and German (C1).
If you feel like this role is something you might be interested in, you are always welcome to reach out to Giovanny Benztio with your CV.