As a senior trading infrastructure engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining reliable, secure and scalable trading infrastructure using AWS cloud services and Python programming language.
- Developing and testing new features and enhancements for our trading engine, order management system, market data feed, execution algorithms and risk management tools.
- Collaborating with other engineers, traders, analysts and stakeholders to deliver high-quality products and services that meet the needs of our clients and regulators.
- Troubleshooting and resolving any issues that arise in our production environment and ensuring optimal performance and availability of our systems.
- Researching and evaluating new technologies and best practices to improve our trading infrastructure and processes.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- At least 5 years of experience in developing and maintaining trading infrastructure for financial markets, preferably in digital assets or cryptocurrencies.
- Strong knowledge of AWS cloud services, such as EC2, S3, Lambda, SQS, SNS, DynamoDB, etc.
- Proficient in Python programming language and familiar with frameworks such as Flask, Django, Celery, etc.
- Experience with distributed systems, microservices, RESTful APIs, messaging queues, databases, caching, etc.
- Experience with testing tools and methodologies, such as unit testing, integration testing, load testing, etc.
- Experience with DevOps tools and practices, such as CI/CD, Git, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, etc.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills and ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science, engineering or related field.