The company is a large international insurance and reinsurance company currently expanding its entities. They are looking for an experienced Structurer to successfully fill the position (m/f/d).
- Underwriting of credit portfolio transactions
- Development of business in the area of synthetic securitizations
- Risk assessment of collateral pools and transaction structures
- Managing a structured credit portfolio transaction from origination to closing
- Producing credit memos for structured credit portfolio transactions and recommendations for approval committees
- Development/calibration and maintenance of relevant external vendor and internal modeling/pricing tools
- Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Actuarial Science, Statistics, Physics, or similar
- Several years of experience with structuring credit transactions, assessing loan pools at a bank, asset manager/hedge fund, or rating agency
- Experience with the consumer (mortgage, auto, credit card, retail) and/or corporate (SME, receivable finance, leveraged finance, etc) loans
- Experience in working with quantitative/ rating models
- Technical programming skills and pricing experience is a plus (stress testing, correlation modeling)
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluent in English
If you are interested and want to hear more about this opportunity - please apply with your current CV, or reach out to Marija Drazic directly. We are looking forward to hearing from you!