Summary: Leading hedge fund overseeing assets on behalf of institutional investors from around the world. Currently with $30B in AUM, and over 700 employees in 11 cities worldwide their clients include pension funds, endowments, insurance companies, government agencies, private banks and fund of funds.
- Design, develop and evolve trading highly scalable and reliable market data distribution ecosystem
- Establish processes to identify and investigate data problems, and drive data quality improvements
- Collaboration and direct interaction with quantitative portfolio managers, and compliance and risk management
- Increase levels of productivity for the team
- 5+ years of Java programming experience - Python a plus
- Experience of designing and building real time trading systems along with real time market data processing.
- Experience with Agile & TDD software development methodologies and a strong philosophy around automated test coverage
- Experience with CI/CD methodologies (Git, Gradle & Jenkins) and container-based packaging & deployment
- Experience with KDB or similar high performance time series processing technology is a plus
- Insurance options
- 401K + company match
- Generous PTO + Public holidays
- $225k+ base
If you think you're a good fit or know of anyone who would be a good fit for the Senior Software Engineer, Systematic Technology role, please don't wait to apply