A leading hedge fund is building out a new team dealing with discretionary macro and fixed income! This team is seeking strong engineers to join their New York or Miami office to help develop a post trade analytics platform.
The ideal candidate will have experience as a developer withing the fixed income, FX, or FICC space. You will not only be tasked with the development of this platform but you will also assist with the implementation of the platform on a global scale.
If you're a strong Java or Python developer with exposure to fixed income trading technology, this is the chance to join a new team where you will partner with senior leadership to design and roll out this platform.
You must have:
- Experience within fixed income development
- At minimum, five (5) years of Java development experience
- Expertise with design and architecture (microservices experience preferred)
- Experience leading strategic technical initiatives from start to finish
- Experience with relational databases
- Experience with messaging systems (Kafka preferred)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience mentoring junior developers
- Strong ownership experience and a track record of delivering results
We'd love if you had:
- Experience and knowledge of:
- Cloud services such as AWS
- Containerization and orchestration tools such as Docker and Kubernetes
- DevOps methodologies such as CI/CD and build automation