Selby Jennings has partnered with a leading financial services company looking to expand their engineering teams in their Charlotte, NC and New Jersey offices. This ideal candidate will take ownership of the design, development, and troubleshooting end to end insurance and investment solutions collaborating with IT and business partners.
* 7+ yrs of experience with Java and J2EE development with java 8 and higher
* 6+ yrs of experience with UI frameworks (HTML or Java Script or JSP or HTML5 or Ajax or CSS3 or Angular 4 and higher)
* 4+ yrs of experience with Spring/Spring Integration frameworks or JIRA or code quality tools or defect tracking tools
* 4+ yrs of experience with experience service oriented architecture and building REST or SOAP based services
* 2+ yrs of experience with experience with Agile Methodology
* Agile software development methodology
* Good knowledge of Application and System integration
* Solid knowledge of OO design and programming
* Strong in-depth knowledge and experience in Spring, Spring MVC
* Build Tool Experience (Maven/Gradle)
* Web Service Experience (REST)
* Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
* Excellent team player with good organizational, analytical and logical skills.
* Good understanding of the web browsers and web applications
* Strong verbal and written communication skill