The Software Engineer will be responsible for…
- Contributing and problem-solving business cases and new software developments
- Solving a multitude of problems in different areas of the business
- Develop quality software-based solutions for users
- Sourcing and executing projects independently
The Software engineer should have the following requirements...
- 7 years of related work experience in tech firm, start-ups, IT consulting or a related field
- Backend development experience (ASP.Net Core, Java, or other frameworks to create RESTful APIs)
- Database experience (relational databases and NoSQL databases)
As well as fantastic package and career development opportunities, this role gives you the
- Freedom to work independently and autonomously to develop solutions
If you are interested in this sales role, then apply now!