- Identify & prospect promising banks and prospects that will help grow a healthy pipeline across various verticals.
- Sell Open Banking, Instant Payments & Fraud Protection solutions and services to banks and corporates through cold calling, networking, fairs etc.
- Help new merchants evaluate and handle detailed questions about their product capabilities.
- Prepare thorough presentations and proposals for prospective merchants.
- Orchestrate the entire Sales process and act as the main point of contact for banks and internal stakeholders from initiation to close.
- Maintain a solid, well-organized portfolio and nurture key accounts.
- Partner with other Sales Managers to share best practices, key business insights and industry trends.
- Provide feedback on local trends including competitor insights, customer needs, sales, product and marketing information.
- 5-8 years Sales experience in the Payments industry.
- Solid network of potential prospects and partners.
- Tech-savvy, with a passion for Technology.
- Solid business acumen and awareness of financial factors.
- Exceptional communication, negotiation skills and techniques
- Highly organized and able to prioritize shifting workloads and responsibilities effectively.
- Fluent in English, any additional language appreciated