My clients are currently hiring a forward-thinking and results-oriented Senior Risk Manager (f/m/d) - Technology and Operational Risk. The position is based in their office in Frankfurt & will be a member of the global Operational & Business Risk team.
Together with the team, you will be responsible to implement the group's risk management framework for operational & business risks. You will be interacting with a large variety of partners across all levels of the company, providing impactful risk advice and forward-looking risk assessments.
We are looking for an upbeat professional that will be a driving force to improve our technology and operational risk oversight based on data-driven business intelligence, providing independent risk oversight and advice.
The role will focus on:
- Drive the development of innovative ways to identify, oversee and visualize technology, operational, and business risks, developing forward-looking risk scenarios and risk indicator monitoring based on data-driven business intelligence techniques and tools
- Lead independent process and control assessments along the asset management value chain, also in light of ever-growing automation and digitalization efforts, based on a detailed understanding of technology, data and operational risks
- Work closely with a variety of business partners across all areas of the group and provide impactful risk advice and independent challenge.
- Excellent knowledge of the asset management process value chain
- Excellent Master degree in Information Technology or Business Economics
- Profound knowledge in data-driven business intelligence (ingestion, integration, processing, and reporting) and related tools (e.g., Microsoft BI tools)
- Strong technology and/or risk management background with experience in the identification, assessment, and mitigation of technology and operational risks
- Outstanding communication skills, proficient in English and German to support effective teamwork in an international, diverse, and highly interdisciplinary environment
- Knowledge and experience in process analysis, optimization, and technology enablement in an asset management context
- Forward-thinking and results-oriented standout colleague with the ability to build positive relationships internally and externally
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and dedication to quality-assured work; project management skills (e.g., PMP, Prince2), and experience are an asset