Our client is a global Investment Bank in the heart of London looking for a Senior Market Risk Manager to join their expanding Commodities Risk function.
This role will provide the lucky candidate with the opportunity to join as second to the head of Commodity Risk, helping to coordinate the risk management practices of a global team. You will be working with a number of commodities, including oil, gas, base and precious metals, and agriculture.
- Liaise closely with the Front Office on new trades approvals and booking requirements
- Participate in ad hoc projects as required by senior management and internal and external audit
- Aid in the design of new risk processes, reports and measurements
- Continually work to improve the operational effectiveness of Market Risk within Commodities
- Experienced in dealing with the above commodities in a Market Risk environment
- Strong IT skills, particularly in VBA
If this role is of interest to you or you would like to find our more, do not hesitate and click Apply!