A Financial Service company is looking to hire! They have their own trading floor and securitized trading desk, and maintain more than a $275 Billion balance Sheet and derivatives portfolio. They are looking to build upon that success by rapidly expanding out their financial service division in Dallas. For more clarity the role they are looking to fill is a Senior Risk ALM Analyst for their modeling team where you would be working alongside their traders on the trade floor to lead the development, production and maintenance of complex financial products including derivatives, structured debt and a broad range of consumer lending products.
- Responsible leading the development and validation of pricing different models within the treasury function.
- Utilize various tools to maintain and develop vendor platforms or in-house built databases/models.
- Work alongside the Traders on the trade floor
- Propose, review, and validate various inputs to pricing and valuation models.
- Experience in a quantitative field
- Strong coding skills in Python, SQL, VBA
- 6-8 years of experience in the finance industry
- Experience in the treasury division or with liquidity risk
- Have the ability to develop and maintain models.