A thriving bank is looking for a Senior Risk Controller for their Frankfurt team. This company specializes in Payments for both retail and corporate customers. This company has been voted one of the best employers in Germany, and this role would allow you to join a dynamic team that is paving the way for digital banking.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Develop and implement new Risk methods for stress-testing, risk analysis and risk reporting
- Identify any potential risk indicators and report them to senior management
- Act as a central point of contact for other employees regarding questions around Risk policy and guidelines
- Use your regulatory knowledge to ensure compliance with German banking regulations
- Be in charge of the processes and instruments of Risk Controlling, and monitor the validation and process of risk-based pricings.
Your background should be:
- A degree or equivalent in an econometric, mathematical or statistical field
- Several years' experience in Risk Controlling function of a financial institution
- Experience with Risk Data analysis and the development of forecast models
- German speaking