A systematic prop trading firm with cutting-edge technology is looking for a Senior Quant Trader to join their dynamic team. The firm has international coverage, and this role with be based in Singapore.
This is an excellent opportunity for Traders with 3-5+ years of experience to leverage the firm's tech/infrastructure and generate revenue, working closely with other traders, researchers and the wider tech team.
1. Developing and executing HFT strategies using quant models and algos
2. Monitoring markets, analysing market data and adjust trading strategies in real time to capitalise on market opportunities.
3. Managing risk exposure
4. Collaborate with the research team to identify new market opportunities, and develop new trading strategies.
5. Work closely with tech teams to ensure that trading systems are reliable, scalable and secure.
1. Extensive HFT trading experience in financial markets, including in equities.
- Experience trading in OSE, TSE, SGX, Bursa, SET or CME.
2. Deep understanding of market dynamics, able to identify market opportunities.
3. Strong track record
4. Able to bring successful alphas/strategies over to the team.
5. Entrepreneurial, team-player, who works best in a dynamic, flat-hierarchy-centred firm.