The role is an excellent opportunity to join a decade old firm that has been extremely successful in growing their product offering and client base over the that period. They currently have just under $100bn of assets tracking there products and are looking for someone who can help grow this out further.
- Senior member of the Product Specialist team. The candidate will be required to work independently in a small team, showing initiative to support clients and prospects in a product specialist capacity with the goal of helping to win new business in partnership with the Business Development Managers.
- The candidate will be required to present the company's products in finals presentations, client meetings, webinars and international conferences and needs to demonstrate previous significant experience in these roles at a senior level within a financial institution.
- The company's current product list includes single factor and multi-factor indices, macroeconomic factor equity indices, low carbon and ESG indices and retirement bonds.
- The position requires the candidate to work closely with the research department, index management team, marketing and the regional business development managers.
- The role requires the candidate to prepare presentations, contribute to the monthly newsletter and client reports
- The candidate needs to have a quantitative educational background ideally to DPhil/ PhD level.
- The candidate needs to be a clear communicator of academic literature and complex quantitative and ESG/climate related concepts in a concise and structured manner.
- The position is based in London but the person will cover existing and potential asset owner and asset manager clients based mainly in Europe and North America but will be required to travel to Asia occasionally as well.
- A European language is beneficial