Selby Jennings is working on a very unique opportunity to join the engineering team at at rapidly growing Series A funded start up.
They just received $30m+ Series A funding, raised despite the economic uncertainty of the past few months and are poised to grow rapidly in the next few years. The firm is already being talked about as the next FinTech unicorn. The firm was founded by alumni from SoFi, SAP, Marqeta, Visa, Mulesoft among many other household names and FinTech unicorns.
They are seeking senior back end and full stack engineers to work with some of the best in the world to build this company. Competitive base salary and equity options package are included in the compensation.
These positions can be fully remote but the firm is HQ'd in San Francisco and they have a preference for local candidates or those who would like to relocate.
- Conduct research, problem-solve, and code an open ended microservice project with multiple unsolved problems into a Dockerized app
- Consider various approaches to problem solving and be able to support your choices
- Record progress and results, anticipate potential issues, and communicat any problem
- A bachelor's degree in a STEM field, or successful start-up experience
- Experience with Python, Linux, REST API frameworks, Docker
- 5+ years software engineering experience
- 1+ years domain experience in FinTech or payments