- Lead and manage Cash Management IT projects to ensure successful implementations and delivery of the project that meet the bank's objectives.
- Manage project Dependencies, Risks, and Issues with the project teams to overcome challenges or propose mitigation plans if require escalations to Management for decisions.
- Ensuring that appropriate project resources are involved in the initiatives, including technology, business unit, and project resources.
- To communicate with both internal and external stakeholders on project gaps and risks.
- Responsible to ensure the projects comply with the guidelines of the bank.
- Hands-on experience in handling Cash Management projects, and have good Cash Management domain knowledge.
- Strong project management skills, with relevant experience in driving successfully big projects with budgets of multiple millions of dollars.
- Strong stakeholder management skills as the role requires to communicate with both internal and external stakeholders.
We invite all experienced Cash Management IT Project Managers who are keen to join this leading European bank to please send your applications to us for a confidential discussion.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)