One of Germany's leading online companies is currently looking for Product Manager. If you're open to working in a dynamic team, fast-paced company with a steep learning curve, then this might just be the right role for you.
- A fun and driven atmosphere office in the heart of Munich.
- Company incentives; a summer party, afterwork activity, fruits, snacks, coffee and drinks.
- You will have the chance to work with the most engaging, motivated and open-minded people with flat hierarchies.
- An interesting, challenging and varied job with a high degree of personal responsibility.
- Further training opportunities and budget for individual development.
- Hybrid working model.
- You collaborate with the Customer Care team to ensure the smooth development and running of the tools.
- You develop and expand the business model of the team.
- You develop the product with the Customer Care team, Product team, IT development team and external partners.
- You support and implement new design features.
- You are involved in testing and developing new product features.
- Bachelors with a focus in Business, Economics or related fields.
- Minimum of 3 years of Product Management experience.
- Great leadership skills.
- Experience with agile working methods.
- Experience with implementing Salesforce or SaaS
- Some knowledge of process design.
- Business fluent in German and English.
If you are interested in this position please reach out to me and send me a Pdf copy of your CV. Louise Bagge.