My client company is one of the biggest consumer banks globally focusing on credit cards, payments and finance solutions. They're currently looking for product managers at both AVP and VP level for their Hamburg branch.
- You'll be provided with a high employer company pension scheme.
- Flexible working model, you're only asked to be in the office 8 days a month.
- 30 + 2 annual vacation days.
- Salary range between €60,000 - €90,000.
- You are responsible for developments of the payment and finance solutions for the bank's BNPL product.
- You analyse customer, market and competitor data to identify optimization potential and solve customer problems.
- You work with cross functional teams within the bank and will be leading strategic initiatives regarding the product's end-to-end lifecycle.
- Proven experience working as a Product Manager within banking, fintech, payments or lending space.
- Ideally you have a strong understanding of credit cards, digital instalment loans, and/or card-base finance solutions.
- Fluency in both English and German (C1).
If you are interested in discussing this role in a little more detail - please apply with your current CV in PDF format, or reach out to Giovanny Benztio. Even if you are not actively looking at this time but interested in other opportunities we may have, please reach out.