- Work closely with banking clients in Asia to successfully implement software solutions for ALM, IRRBB, Basel III Liquidity and FTP, covering all the project stages.
- Stay current with new regulatory guidelines, product evolutions and new functionalities.
- Communicate and coordinate with other internal/external stakeholders to ensure that the progress of its ongoing projects is running in a quality manner etc.
- Degree in finance, financial engineering, economics or information technology, and relevant working experience in a Software implementation role.
- ALM, IRRBB, Basel III Liquidity or FTP exposure gained in a Bank, a consultancy firm or a Software engineering company.
- Professional accreditation (such as FRM, CFA, etc.) will be an added advantage.
- Good understanding of different data models and algorithms, and have knowledge about financial related products.
- Experience in Data Mapping between systems of financial and risk data.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills as the role requires to communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)