- At least 15 years work experience with minimum 5 years in the NPO field such as project manager with a large foundation. Or as a minimum, topic experience working in impact investing/corporate philanthropy sector.
- Participate in client meetings with RMs to discuss philanthropy advisory services and offering.
- Deliver training to the Private Bank's personnel including relationship managers (RMs) on service objectives and prepare internal promotional materials such as newsletter.
- When required, assist with planning/attending external marketing events relating to philanthropy.
- Maintain and develop a solid NPO network focusing on South East Asia by performing due diligence, non-profit project's appraisals and selection.
Back to jobs