A top privately-held real estate firm located in Los Angeles is looking to bring onboard a Senior Paralegal with strong real estate transaction and corporate skills to report directly to in-house counsel and perform high level paralegal functions for the firm.
This candidate will be responsible for liaising with the firm's functional areas in order to ensure appropriate interfacing with executive on authorizing transactions processing company documents, etc., building and overseeing Legal department processes and systems whole pursuing all processes and system are properly complied with, managing and overseeing all entity matters, managing complex real estate transactions, and working independently on complex projects.
The firm is ideally looking for candidates with a Paralegal degree from an American Bar Association certified paralegal program, at least 10 years of experience working at a top-ranked law firm, at least 8 years of experience working as a real estate transactional and corporate paralegal, and excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Managing complex real estate transactions including managing real estate purchase and sales transactions
- Researching and analyzing complex transaction and documents
- Drafting legal documents including promissory notes, affidavits, etc.
- Interfacing with the organization's functional areas to ensure adequate interactions with executives in authorizing transactions, processing company document, etc.
- At least 10 years of experience working at a top-ranked law firm
- At least 8 years of experience working as a real estate transactional and corporate paralegal
- Paralegal degree from an ABA-certified paralegal program
- Prior leadership experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills