Senior Grains and Oilseeds Trader - Agricultural commodities, Physical, SE Asia. Location; Asia - Singapore:
We are currently working with an established trading house, based in Singapore, who is seeking an experienced trader to join their operations in Singapore. The candidate would be responsible for bringing in new customer base into the business and drive the Agri-commodities business mainly across the Asia region. The candidate should have a strong knowledge of this market and a wide network of connections with Southeast Asia buyers.
- Responsible for selling oilseeds/meals within SEA.
- Responsible for refining / further developing on the existing demand and growth forecasting models for the grains complex.
- Maintaining and running the S&D balances with the support of analyst
- Part of the team for developing growth strategies across all agri commodities
- Monitoring the day to day developments in the Grains/Oilseeds market and industry
- Have very good knowledge & insights into the Grains/Oilseeds market in SEA and its supply and demand dynamics
- Have at least 10-12 years of experience in the Asia Grains & Oilseeds industry
- Good understanding of Global grains market
- Possesses a hunter mentality to bring in new accounts into the business
- Possesses a strong network of customers, especially within Asia, to port over
- Strong physical commodity knowledge within the Agriculture space is a must
- Highly numerate, with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build long term sustainable relationships
If the above role interests you directly, please send an application through for consideration.