A leading global bank is looking to hire a qualified Senior Model Validation Analyst that will report to the Compliance Model Validation Manager in the Risk Management Department. Responsibilities include leading the validation of models and fraud detection models for the Bank.
The Senior Model Validation Specialist will be responsible for...
- Conducting end-to-end validations and reviews of BSA/AML models
- Assessing model risk from aspects of data quality, model/scenarios design, model implementation, model performance, model usage, and ongoing performance monitoring
- Developing and maintaining documentation templates, testing packages, and tools to automate and standardize the validation process.
- Maintaining up to date in AML and fraud regulations
The Senior Model Validation Specialist should have the following qualifications...
- Exceptional Quantitative/analytical capabilities
- 4+ years of experience in a highly quantitative job function using compliance analytics, BSA/AML model validations, or related domains
- Master's or advanced degree required in a quantitative field (Statistics, Economics, Business, Computer Science, Mathematics, or other related degree)
- Proficiency in SAS, SQL and/or Python