You will be responsible for managing the Wealth Management Client Associates & Operations Support Staff, as well as delivering firm strategies through the execution of their Market Strategy plans.
Due to the pivotal role this individual will be playing in the organization, it is highly preferred that this person comes with prior experience exceeding client expectations by assisting advisory teams with the delivery of branded client service models as well as managing the Wealth Management Client Associates to ensure client expectations are met.
Some other responsibilities may include (but are not limited) too:
- Prior experience working in Private Wealth Management and assisting HNW and UHNW clients.
- Managing the branch's Wealth Management Client Associates and Service Support Staff
- Proactively identifying opportunities to connect Financial Advisors and clients to the broader enterprise
- Managing the daily operations ensuring compliance to industry regulations, and policies and procedures
- Experience with utilizing various Private Banking Products & Services, Trend Analysis, Risk Assessment, Human Resources, and broad Industry Knowledge
- Investment product knowledge (i.e., 401K, Options, Annuities, Tax, Retirement Plans, Money Funds, Mutual Funds, Liabilities, Margin, Trust Operations, etc.)
- Operational knowledge in four key areas: new accounts, cashiering, transfer of accounts, and account maintenance.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Wealth Management.
- Required to currently hold Series 7 AND Series 66 (or Series 63 AND Series 65), Series 9 AND Series 10 (or Series 8) equivalent licenses