- Formulate and execute the Bank's Financial Crime Compliance
- Provide FCC advise to internal staff
- Coordinate and manage FCC related projects
- Undertake risk assessment on the Bank's products and work-flows
- Degree or above in Law, Risk Management, Business Administration or related disciplines, preferably with relevant qualifications (e,g. CAMS, FRM, CPA, ACCA, etc.)
- At least 5 year's experience in AML, audit, internal control in Banks / financial sectors.
- Experience related to anti-bribery & corruption (e.g. ICAC, Law Enforcement Agencies and consulting firm) will be an advantage
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese. Proficiency in Mandarin is preferred