A Global Investment Manager with $163 billion in AUM is seeking to hire an individual at the Senior Manager level to join their Closed-End Portfolio Analytics, Risk and Reporting team in their Los Angeles office. This individual will work closely with investment strategists, product specialists, and accounting.
This hire will be tasked with delivering dashboards, reports, and analyses directly to the investment team and other clients related to the firm's investment strategy. As well as developing new ways to source data and create new data extracts for various portfolios across the firm. This individual will help evolve the reporting suite to meet the demands for new strategies in the real estate debt space.
The firm is ideally targeting candidates with prior experience working for an Asset Management company, Investment Bank, or other company in the financial services industry.
- Deliver analyses and reports to the Investment Team and clients relating to the firm's real estate debt space
- Become a subject matter expert on the strategies relevant to real estate debt and serve as a resource to investment team
- Source data and develop new forms of data extraction for analysis regarding the firms portfolios
- Develop new forms of risk reporting in anticipation of changing demands and strategies behind the real estate debt strategy
- Prior experience working at an Asset Management firm, Investment Bank, or financial services company
- Experience using SQL and data visualization tools such as Power Bi to create data analysis reports or dashboards
- Knowledge of risk reporting, risk metrics, and portfolio characteristics
- Excellent communication skills and comfortably working directly with Portfolio Managers