A top US investment bank is looking to expand their IT Audit team by adding a Senior Manager in their New York office.
Ideal candidates would have 6-8 years of experience in the IT/ Technology Audit space and be familiar with markets and securities. You will work to mitigate business risks by assessing and analyzing technology controls within application security, data accuracy, and technology governance and partner with business auditors to execute technology audits, managing the process from start to finish. This role will operate as an AIC and will report to an Audit Director.
- Manage the entire process of various IT audit engagements
- Understand and identify general control gaps and work closely with senior management to mitigate them
- Present and report issues to Audit directors and senior leadership
- Communicate results regularly with internal and external stakeholders, including regulators.
- 6-8 years of IT/Technology Audit, or other relevant experience
- Familiarity with data analytics, markets and securities, trading, or investment banking
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree (Computer Science or IT related preferred)
- CPA, CISA, CISSP certification (preferred)