An industry-leading American Investment Bank is looking to build out their Program Management Risk team with the addition of a Senior Manager. This position would work alongside the Head of Program Management Risk in overseeing the risks associate with all program teams, at an enterprise-wide level. This role would provide 2nd line oversight to the firm's Project Execution teams across all areas of the bank, overseeing their processes, methodologies, frameworks and guidelines. You would be managing the risks associated with project execution from an Operational Risk perspective, while ensuring metrics are in line with developing regulatory expectations.
This role can sit in Irving, TX and will operate on a hybrid basis, with 3 days a week in the office. The base pay can range from $175k - $200k with a discretionary bonus.
The Senior Manager's responsibilities include:
- Mitigating and remediating any emerging risks related to the bank's 1st line Project Execution teams, to ensure efficient delivery of process end goals
- Partnering with Senior Management to spearhead the development of governance, operating models, engagement models, processes and procedures
- Monitoring key strategic projects to ensure functionality is in line with company regulatory commitments and stakeholder expectations
- Developing innovative methods of monitoring, identifying and remediating risks within the banks Project Execution portfolios
The Senior Manager should have:
- Prior experience within Project Risk, and 8+ years experience in risk across any financial sectors
- A background in 2nd line oversight with a solid understanding of fundamental Operational Risk principles
- Experience with Risk Control Self Assessments is preferred
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
If this role sounds like a good fit, please do not hesitate to apply!