An American Investment Bank is looking to bring on a senior level hire to lead and drive the transformation process for Wholesale Credit on the Policy & Governance team. This team is responsible for establishing policies, standards, and procedures globally to ensure efficient management of processes and regulatory requirements.
Ideally, the bank is looking for a senior risk professional with 9+ years of experience, strong knowledge of risk governance and frameworks, strong understanding of wholesale credit risk policy and standards, and risk management.
- Lead a team & drive policy implantation transformation to ensure tracking and measurement.
- Engage with other business teams to track and influence implementation of policy requirements
- Develop and implement training to ensure stakeholders are knowledgeable in the new policy and standards
- Lead and participate in all regulatory engagement
- Bachelors in a financial related field
- 9+ years of risk governance or controls, wholesale credit risk experience
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Strong understanding of financial services and its regulations