Senior Java Developer
Quantitative and Systematic Trading
Salary / Bonus Discretionary
Our client is a Quantitative and Systematic Trading Fund and they are looking for a Senior Java Engineer to join their Front office team in London.
In this amazing opportunity, you will be a hands-on Senior Java Engineer with the full software development life cycle starting from designing all the way through to the maintenance stage. Our client is looking for someone with good design experience to implement new and exciting ideas within the team of other senior developers.
This Senior Java Engineer role offers significant business exposure and great potential to learn about systematic trading and/or to apply any previous expertise in the field. Additional training will be provided where needed, so the previous financial experience is not essential.
One of the unique parts of the role is that even when you may not have experience with financial experience. Our client is happy to upskill you on trading and has the opportunity to trade as well as coding.
- Strong developers with excellent Java and strong design skills ideally 10+ Years.
- Proven ability to deliver well-tested, quality software
- Interest in trading and execution, a capacity to take on a variety of work
- Knowledge of Postgres
- Experience with the Linux platform
- Understanding of networking
- Understanding of containerisation technologies such as Docker
- Knowledge of trading systems and/or algorithmic trading