Selby Jennings is looking for a a senior Java Software Engineer to join a leading Investment Advising Firm. The Bank is expanding their Charlotte, NC team as they continue revolutionizing financial solutions.
This engineer will work in a collaborative team following Agile methodologies responding to new challenges in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
The ideal candidate has the following qualifications:
- BA/BS in Computer Science from an accredited university (in lieu of degree, 4+ years of relevant work experience)
- 6+ years of Java large-scale software development and deployment experience.
- Experience with Microservices Architecture.
- UI experience with React and/or Angular.
- Oracle DB experience.
- AWS exposure/experience.
- CI/CD pipeline experience.