We are currently partnered with a leading Investment Bank looking to add an Investment Banking Associate to their rapidly growing energy team. This Investment Banking Associate will have the opportunity to gain extensive industry experience across the oil, gas, and energy industry and work closely with senior bankers throughout the deal process. You will be joining the firm at a very exciting time and have a strong impact on their overall growth, as well as your own personal and professional growth. This position is located in Houston and does not have remote flexibility.
The Investment Banking Associate will be responsible for...
- Assisting in the execution of M&A transactions, such as financial modeling, valuation, comparable and relative value analyses.
- Preparing and delivering presentations throughout the deal execution period.
- Conducting extensive industry, market and company-specific research.
- Mentoring, training and supervising analyst level bankers.
The Investment Banking Associate should have the following qualifications:
- 3-4 years of Investment Banking Experience
- MBA or Bachelors in Finance, Economics, Business or related fields required.
- Upstream and/or Midstream experience is preferred
- Prior experience with sell-side or buy-side M&A transaction
If you are interested in the Investment Banking Associate role, please don't wait to apply!