One of the most successful German FinTechs is looking for an Information Risk Manager to ensure the security to protect the company from threats, frauds, and legal penalties. Does that sound interesting to you? Apply now!
- Join one of Europe's fastest-growing FinTech.
- Work in a highly innovative environment with all the perks of a Start-Up.
- A fun and driven atmosphere office in the heart of Berlin.
- Work with innovative technologies.
- An interesting, challenging and varied job with a high degree of personal responsibility.
- Further training opportunities.
- Salary up to € 100.000 + significant equity shares.
- Build, establish and drive the FinTechs Information Risk Management.
- Become the first point of contact and represent Information Risk Management to departments, partners and stakeholders.
- Identify and manage information risks across the company and report progress to management
- Closely aline with the Risk department to ensure effective risk management company-wide.
- Reliably collaborate and work with various stakeholders in an international, diverse and highly interdisciplinary fast-growing environment.
- Proven track record of 5+ years of relevant professional experience in Information Risk Management in the banking industry, fintech or top-tier consulting/audit firm
- Sound knowledge of regulatory requirements (MaRisk, BAIT, etc.)
- In-depth knowledge of relevant standards and frameworks (ISO/IEC 27005/ 27001, COBIT, ITIL & BSI Grundschutz)
- Self-starter with the ability to continuously learn and deliver in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment of a hyper-growth startup
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English (German is a plus due to the nature of legislation)
If you are interested in discussing this role in a little more detail click apply. Even if you are not actively looking at this time but are interested in other opportunities we may have, please reach out to Eva Sassnick.