A top tier Insurance Consulting firm is looking to add a Senior Actuarial Consultant to their growing Actuarial Team.
- This candidate will The opportunity to lead multiple different project teams
- Business development-Bringing in new clients and creating new innovative product lines
- Mentorship-Being a mentor to younger professionals assisting in career development and growth
- Manage key client expectations, making sure projects are done in a professional and timely manner
- Implement new business strategies that meet specific clients' needs/requirements
- A competitive salary and bonus structure
-Strong communication skills and works well with others in a group setting.
-Continued learning, the desire to learn new skills and practices.
-The ability to be a leader, being the actuarial point of contact working on multiple different projects.
-Good time management, making sure that workload is handled in a timely and professional manner.