Join a highly engaged commercial bank that serves global clients including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions, and not-for-profit entities with annual revenues generally ranging in billions of dollars.
Being a part of this fast-paced and competitive organization consists of designing, analyzing, developing, testing, debugging, and modeling system components necessary to produce potentially shippable product interactions while also delivering high-quality code that complies with standards and satisfies architectural tests.
In this role, you will be responsible for performing pair programming and assisting the team in supporting the application in all required environments.
Job Responsibilities Include...
- Provide estimates for user stories utilizing planning poker.
- Participate in product backlog prioritization, story mapping, and story splitting activities.
- Prepare and lead spirit review meetings showcasing completed product backlog items to the product owner and subject matter experts
- Proactively look to develop and implement best practices across the entire project team, practicing continuous process improvement.
- Collaborate face to face and virtually with the product owner, operations, and technology partners around the world
- Guide team members toward the best solutions for the problem at hand
- Listen, interact with, and train developers to enhance their skillset
Key Qualifications Include...
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree - preferably in Computer Science
- Strong written and oral communication
- Excellent presentation and influencing skills
- Proven ability to collaborate with global teams
- Minimum 8+ years of hands-on programming/application development experience
- Strong object-oriented analysis and design skills
- Experience working in Agile teams
- Experience with Spring framework, REST, Micro Services, Cloud Native application development, Agile, DevOps, and TDD
- Competitive Salary and bonus packages
- Full Benefits (medical/dental/vision/401K
- Generous PTO
If interested, please click the link above for immediate consideration!