An independent global financial advisory firm are looking for a talented full-stack software engineer to join their expanding team. Headquartered in Geneva with offices internationally, you will be involved in the brand-new development of an all-round client management system.
The Senior Full-Stack Engineer will be responsible for…
- Playing a large role in the development of the brand-new client management system
- Contributing and problem-solving business cases and contributing to new software developments
- Supporting with other IT related matters as a core member of the technology team
The Senior Full-Stack Engineer should have the following requirements...
- Back-end development experience (ASP.Net Core, Java, or other frameworks to create RESTful APIs)
- An analytical and entrepreneurial self-starter that can execute projects independently, but work in a team cooperatively,
As well as fantastic package and career development opportunities, this role gives you the
- Freedom to work independently and autonomously to develop solutions
If you are interested in this role, get applying now!