- Experienced in institutional trading of equities, futures and options products
- Developed and manage own trading strategies, algorithms and alphas
- Ability to work in a high-pressure, collaborative team environment
- Ability to execute trading algorithmic and discretionary strategies
- Thrives in a flat and meritocratic corporate culture
- Exercises discipline and ensure consistency in identifying and navigating trading risks and opportunities
- Possesses quick and decisive thinking and the ability to perform and thrive in a dynamic and stressful environment
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent in the fields of Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Data Analytics, Commerce or Economics.
- At least 2 to 5 years of relevant experience in equities trading role
- Relevant trading experience in the High Frequency Trading or Mid Frequency Trading space will be highly regarded
- Proven track record of consistent revenue generating alphas and algorithms
- Team lead or mentoring experience will be highly desirable
- Ability to communicate concisely and effectively
- A personality void of ego and is able to self-manage and grow without excessive structure
- View Integrity as a core value
- Salary package commensurate with experience.