Company Summary: A leading data driven financial services company is currently looking to hire a highly qualified, driven, and disciplined Senior Director of Balance Growth Strategy & Underwriting. This company is committed to offering a full range of consumer credit card products and is one of the largest credit card banks in the United States. In this role you will be a part of the Risk Management department and will manage the Bank's various credit extension programs. This position will own monthly Credit Limit Increase (CLI), Convenience Checks (CC), Balance Transfer (BT) program strategy, underwriting, and campaign execution.
The Senior Director of Balance Growth Strategy & Underwriting will be responsible for…
- Ensuring strategic alignment to overall enterprise-wide balance growth goals.
- Overseeing development and execution of CLI, CC, and BT programs and strategies to meet and exceed company goals.
- Lead team to develop and create new test and offer strategies and provide work direction to various levels of analysts.
- Serve as an expert consultant to senior management on highly complex issues.
- Oversee user acceptance testing and implementation of complex changes.
The Senior Director of Balance Growth Strategy & Underwriting should have the following qualifications…
- 7+ years of of relevant experience in Financial Services, Credit Card Issuing, and/or Banking
- Intellectual prowess in regard to problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and the flexibility, and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing, highly complex environment.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio).
- Must be able to lead a strong team of analysts
- Politically savvy