One of the most successful FinTech companies in Berlin is looking for a skilled Senior Data Scientist with focus credit risk with focus IFRS9 Models. If you like to work in a driven, fun and ambitious work atmosphere, have the option to work from home whenever you want and learn from the most skilled Data Engineers, this is your chance.
- A fun and driven atmosphere office in the heart of Berlin.
- A great diverse team of more than 100 data people including 10 Data Scientists.
- Flexible working hours.
- Company incentives like a summer party, afterwork activity, fruits, snacks, coffee and drinks.
- An interesting, challenging and varied job with a high degree of personal responsibility.
- Further training opportunities.
- Salary up to 80.000 €.
- You work with AWS, Python, SQL, Hive and Spark to bring the machine learning models into production.
- You are involved in the whole process of development, from analyzing the current status, data collection, cleaning, training, implementing machine learning features and performance monitoring.
- You are the interface between several software development departments, data analysts and the business.
- You continuously increase automation and optimization with your own ideas and new input.
- Bachelor degree or Masters in Computer Science or related technical fields.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in data engineering.
- Fluent in Python and SQL including machine learning tools.
- Experience with AWS or GCP.
- Experience with Hive or Spark.
- Ideally, you have some knowledge about machine learning as well.
- Fluent English.
If you are interested in discussing this role in a little more detail - please apply with your current CV. Even if you are not actively looking at this time but interested in other opportunities we may have, please reach out to Nathalie Zetzmann.