"Show me how you play games and I tell you who you are" - This very successful medtech / adtech startup has operated for over 5 years now and is on its way to skyrocket in the field of analyzing human psychology. It uses the relevant data sources across multichannel touchpoints within online and mobile games to analyze human behavior. Starting in gaming, optimized for human potential and health: Take that opportunity to shape a ground-breaking idea from the early days!
What my client company has to offer:
- The opportunity to shape a ground-breaking and important idea from the early days
- A high level of ambition combined with a clear vision
- Experienced team of 15 highly motivated data experts with the relevant domain expertise and network
- Support for training and personal development
- Flexible working hours and remote options
- The opportunity to work in an international team with some of the best Data Experts in Los Angeles, USA and Berlin, Germany
- Salary up to 100k p.a.
As a lead data engineer, you'll work closely with data scientists, engineers, as well as UX designers and researchers to actualize the potential derived from combining some of the richest behavioral data sets available with cognitive data.
- Code data pipelines in Python for sets of unique psychometric data.
- Work with GCP and AWS
- Help to refine our base algorithm that translates psychometric data into actionable insights for our customers.
- Be involved in topics related to the databases: design, maintenance, migrations, administration, configuration, etc.
- A Bachelor degree or higher in Computer Science, Physics, Math or related field
- 4+ years of highly relevant practical experience in data engineering
- Exceptional command of Python and Scala
- A plus, but not a Must-have: Familiarity with Kubernetes, Docker, SQL, Hadoop, Spark
- Experience working in a start-up
- A portfolio of activities / a side project that showcases your intellectual curiosity
Not necessary but a plus: hands-on experience with behavioral and event data from video games (mainly mobile and PC), familiarity with and interest in psychometric data.
To learn more about this opportunity, please reach out to Eva Sassnick with your CV.