A global multi-manager platform with pods of internal and partner portfolio managers, are searching for a Senior Data Engineer to join their Singapore office. This firm work across quantitative, fundamental equity and tactical trading strategies with over 30+ years of experience globally. They focus on investing in their own proprietary technologies so are able to be compete to be one of the best in their field.
The Senior Data Engineer will be responsible for...
- Maintaining, enhancing and optimising the data platform
- Creating new data processing pipelines
- Improving data processes including integrating new data formats, analytical tools etc
- Collaborate with Portfolio Managers, Data Scientists and Data Ops for data sets
The Senior Data Engineer should have the following...
- Strong knowledge and experience with python scripting
- Experience with Financial Data and Big Data
- Experience building, deploying and running on cloud (AWS Preferred)
- Mentoring junior engineers
For further information about this position please apply for this Senior Data Engineer in Singapore.