A fast growing Finance provider is seeking a highly-skilled Senior Credit Analyst (m/f/d) to join their team on a full-time basis, working remotely from within Germany. This organisation is going through an exciting period of growth and prides itself on having a strong culture and being able to offer good opportunities for professional development.
- Conducting in-depth evaluations and analyses of economic documents to determine the creditworthiness of companies
- Developing projections and sensitivity tests
- Preparing credit recommendations based on risk assessments
- Monitoring assigned loan portfolios in collaboration with portfolio managers
- Communicating with partner banks, auditors, tax advisors, and investors
- Leading and implementing projects to optimize internal systems, working closely with other departments such as Sales, Operations, and IT
- A degree in economics or a related field, or equivalent experience through traditional vocational training in the credit system
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience in credit analysis of corporate customers at banks, factoring, leasing or private debt. In-depth knowledge of the specific characteristics of the SME loans/SME lending asset class is a plus
- Strong analytical skills, self-motivation, and a structured approach
- Excellent communication skills, especially with borrowers and investors
- Strong digital proficiency and the ability to strategically structure data and processes is a plus
- Fluency in German and English, both spoken and written
- Must be a resident of Germany.