Our client is a leading Swiss Boutique who have a position available to help take their Credit research forward. The company have a Tech focused platform and have used this successfully to grow their business. They are looking for an entrepreneurial individual who wants to have a direct impact on a business.
- Generate and monitor corporate credit investment recommendations.
- Develop a credit research platform in a high growth environment.
- Back up portfolio managers and participate to client meetings and conferences. Support the portfolio advisory activity.
- Fundamental analysis of IG and HY corporate issuers: develop a view on likely evolution of credit metrics, business risk, financial strength/policy, capital structure.
- Security analysis: review of bond documentation and impact on specific bonds' risk/reward profiles, security technicals.
- Sector analysis: identification of top-line drivers, competitive landscape, regulatory environment, etc.
- Relative value analysis: cash curve, basis, RV within segment/sector, catalysts, risk/reward.
- Maintain a bond buy list, communicate internally and externally on specific issuers or sectors.
- Contribute to the production of single name or basket structured credit product solutions (e.g. CLNs).
Skills/ Attributes required:
- Highly motivated and passionate about fundamental analysis.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in credit analysis, combination of buy side and sell side experience is a plus.
- Experience with HY and IG Research on a wide variety of sectors.
- Fluent in English and French.