We are looking for a highly skilled and experienced Senior Credit Analyst to join the dynamic team at a Private Credit Asset Manager. As a Senior Credit Analyst, you will play a critical role in evaluating and managing credit risk associated with commodities-focused investments, where the strategy focused on SMEs within the strategic commodity field. This role offers a unique oppportunity to contribute to the growth and succes of this global company in the private credit asset management industry.
- Commodity Credit Analysis: Conduct comprehensive credit analysis on potential and existing borrowers within the commodities sector. This includes assessing their creditworthiness, financial stability, and ability to meet debt obligations.
- Risk Assessment: Identify, evaluate, and mitigate credit risks associated with commodities investments, considering factors such as market volatility, counterparty risk, and commodity price fluctuations.
- Due Diligence: Conduct thorough due diligence on potential borrowers, including financial statement analysis, industry research, and risk assessment to determine lending suitability.
- Portfolio Management: Monitor the credit performance of the commodities portfolio, track covenant compliance, and recommend appropriate actions to manage and mitigate risks.
- Credit Policies: Develop and refine credit policies and underwriting guidelines specific to commodities investments, ensuring alignment with the company's risk tolerance and objectives.
- Market Research: Stay up-to-date with market trends, regulatory changes, and industry developments related to commodities and credit risk to inform investment decisions.
- Recommendations: Provide clear and concise credit recommendations to senior management and investment committees, supported by in-depth analysis and risk assessments.
- Collaboration: Collaborate closely with other teams within the organization, such as portfolio management, legal, and compliance, to ensure the successful execution and management of commodities investments.
- Reporting: Prepare regular and ad-hoc reports on the commodities portfolio's credit performance, including risk assessments, trends, and potential issues.
- Continuous Improvement: Continuously improve credit analysis processes and methodologies, incorporating best practices and innovative approaches to enhance risk assessment capabilities.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, economics or a related field.
- Mininum of 5 years experience as a Credit Aanalyst
- Any understanding of commodities or agriculture is preferred but not essential.
- Proficiency in financial modeling, risk assessment techniques, and credit analysis.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to present complex findings to stakeholders.
- Ability to work as part of a collaborative team.
- Any additional languages are a plus.
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses.
- Opportunities for professional development and advancement.
- Unlimited annual leave.
- Become a partner after 2 years.
- Quarterly dinners & regular networking events.
If you're ready for a new opportunity where you can grow both as a person and as an expert, apply today!