Our client is currently looking for a corporate credit analyst with 5+ years of experience to join their growing team in London. The company have c.$100bn + under management and are a specialist in global fixed income.
- Conduct fundamental analysis and help to identify opportunities across IG / HY credit.
- Monitor existing positions including news-flow, fundamental developments and supply
- Interact with sell side analysts, and rating agency analysts
- At least 5+ years of experience conducting fundamental credit analysis.
- Strong proficiency in financial modelling and accounting
- Ability to analyse a range of sectors and provide a fundamental view
- Excellent communication, organisation and problem-solving skills
- CFA charter holders (preferred)