We are currently working with a leading Financial Services company that is seeking an experienced attorney be an integral part of their Banking Legal group. This firm is a leader in the Business Banking space and has grown it's AUM ten-fold in recent years. They are looking for a Senior Counsel who will be responsible for a wide variety of banking regulations, negotiating complex commercial contracts with third parties, and provide regulatory and operational advice to C-level executives at the firm.
- Drafting standardized bank contract agreements, forms, and other legal documents
- Providing legal support on compliance, operational and risk management matters including product management and development.
- Provide legal advice on its deposit operations (including deposits, collections, and credit cards.
- Oversee the work of outside counsel for engagements on behalf of the Company.
- Provide legal advice and negotiates to various lines of business on third party service provider contracts.
- JD from a top tier Law school
- 5+ years of experience at a top-tier law firm or in-house within a Bank.
- Experience with electronic payments and funds transfers, including UCC 4A, Regulation E, NACHA rules, credit card network/processing rules and related requirements.
- Experience with operational aspects of the U.S. banking industry and payments systems, including bank deposits, check/ACH/wire processing, and payment cards.
If you are interested in the Senior Counsel role feel free to reach out with an updated copy of your resume.