- Prepare and oversee the preparation of reports for review by Account Managers and Products Specialists, assessing and outlining credit risk for the full range of corporate banking products and structures
- Carry out a detailed analysis of the banks portfolios, financial statements and management accounts - setting ratings, cash flow projections and producing pro-forma statements.
- You will be the designated body assigned to Attend presentations and loan signings on behalf of the bank and assist with he preparation of credit proposals.
- Present findings to both members of European Credit Risk and Market Risk Committees, providing recommendations for improvements
- Manage own workflow ensuring maintenance of high quality, timely Credit Support and that the number of overdue reviews is kept to a minimum/within set limits
- Manage your own workflow whilst providing continued Credit Support and ensuring any requests or overdue reviews are kept to a minimum and actioned in a timely manner.
- As a Senior Corporate Credit Analyst you will be expected to mentor and lead junior members within the team, helping develop both their credit and technical skills.
- Assess corporate transactions, market positions and sector backgrounds for the last 12 months
- Masters in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Engineering or an equivalent in other science disciplines.
- proven track record in managing a portfolio of credit files
- Strong Corporate Credit background and Analytical skills.
- Previous experience mentoring or managing a small team.
- Previous experience working in a market, credit and operational risk environment
- Experience analysing portfolio data with the ability to highlight trends and risks to the bank.
- Proficient in SQL, VBA or Microsoft office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and share point)