One of our major clients who are a globally recognized audit firm is looking for a Senior Consultant as well a s a Manager for their Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Munich, or Stuttgart location. If you have a passion for financial services consulting, forensics, fraud investigation, and auditing, please reach out to Thomas Flint or Tero Elias Latosuo at Selby Jennings directly and we would be more than happy to discuss.
- Advise and consult a wide range of external clients on various financial service-related projects.
- Posses the capability to effectively manage a team and offer solutions to strategies, implementations, and execution of audits.
- Maintain a high level of technical affinity and good comprehension of audit advisory.
- Familiarity with specialist analysis, system architecture as well as project management.
- Establish a formidable network of trusted clients through domestic and international travel.
- Several years of experience in either consulting or financial services.
- Knowledge of audit-related financial crime, fraud investigation, ás well as forensics, and anti-money laundering.
- Contact with internal controls topics
- Posses the personal motivation to see your team improve and ensure quality services to a wide variety of external customers.
- Ability to form trusting relationships with team members, management as well as clients.
- Full professional use of German and English.
- Audit, fraud, and forensics investigations certifications would be a plus.
- Willingness to travel extensively throughout the year to work on a variety of external audit projects.
- Exposure to IT-related topics as well as data analysts would be preferable.
Our client is a globally recognized audit, tax, accounting, and business advisory firm with a focus on providing external clients with financial guidance to ensure investor and client confidence.